We are always looking for volunteers, donors, potential board members, volunteer to help run events, serve on committees and more. Help us restore the magic and preserve the memories—become a volunteer today by contacting us to learn more!
Some of the opportunities we have include:
- Working on an event committee;
- Organizing and sorting files;
- Working in our new Paragon Park Museum;
- Updating membership list and sending thank you notes;
- Working the cash register at the carousel in the summer;
- Printing and distributing brochures for bricks, group tours and birthday parties;
- Greeting riders at entrances and giving general information;
- Help with publicity (generate ads, keep calendar of events updated);
- Help maintain inventory of all stock for gift shop;
- Clean and organize storage areas;
- Help put together tours for children and adults.